If you are in an emergency, injured, in a major accident where the vehicle has been rendered inoperable, or the car is stolen, call 911. After you call emergency services, you can reach your Tesloop Concierge at the number on your Rental Itinerary.
If it was a minor accident:
- Always complete a Tesloop Vehicle Accident Form when the car has been involved in an accident, is stolen, or damaged.
- Contact your Tesloop Concierge by calling the number they texted you from to start your trip. See Rental Itinerary. Let the Tesloop Concierge know that you were in an accident and they will send you a link to the Vehicle Accident Form, and help you through the process.
- Then contact your personal auto insurance company and establish a claim. If you are renting with a major credit card or third party rental insurance provider, you may want to contact their customer service department. You do not need to wait to receive our claim documents to report your claim to your personal insurance company and/or credit card company.
Photograph as much info as possible in the accident aftermath, including:
- Tesloop vehicle damage
- Third party vehicle damage and license plate
- Third party driver’s license
- Third party insurance card and registration card
- Police report (if applicable)
- Image of general area, exit signs, or mileage markers (if available)