You may be required to plug the vehicle into a Supercharger when you arrive at the drop off location.
Your Tesloop Concierge will inform you of the Tesloop Valet you will be meeting at the drop off location.
- Remove your personal items from the vehicle.
- If you didn’t pre-pay the cleanliness fee, remove any trash.
- Hand over the key to the vehicle to your Tesloop Valet.
The Tesloop Concierge will inspect the exterior of the vehicle. A record of the post-trip inspection will be made available to you.
You may drop the vehicle off as early as you want, just let us know when that is so we can schedule a Tesloop Valet to meet you in person or you may be asked to drop off remotely. In the cases where your asked to do a remote drop off:
- Remove your personal belongings from the vehicle.
- Leave the key in the car.
- Inform your Tesloop Concierge by text message.
- Your Tesloop Concierge will remotely lock the car behind you.