Tesloop one way rentals are like a train, where you drive yourself between cities in a Tesla point to point, meaning you do not get to keep the car after you have reached the drop off destination (see location details).
To book a one way rental:
- You'll fill out a Rental Request here
- Tesloop will review the request and call you back to confirm your trip details and answer any questions you may have.
- Tesloop will then finalize your booking by taking payment information and sending you a Vehicle Usage Agreement. After you have paid and executed the agreement, your trip is locked in.
- On the day of the rental you'll meet the vehicle and a Tesloop Concierge at the designated pick up location. This is generally near Tesla Superchargers or a nearby parking lot. You'll also be assigned a remote Tesloop Concierge who will monitor and support you throughout your journey through text message and call.
- Renters are given a set amount of time to drive to their designated drop off location, which is generally near another Tesla Supercharger or parking lot in the destination city.